All roles, unless otherwise announced, are open. Performers of diverse backgrounds, abilities, and identifications are encouraged to audition.
- The Addams Family: Audition Closed
- Holmes & Watson: Audition Closed
- Bright Star: Audition Closed
- To Kill a Mockingbird: Audition Closed
- Footloose: February 20th-21st, 2023 – Click Here for Audition Info
- RENT: Audition Dates TBD
Frequently Asked Questions
- ARRIVE: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled audition time, to fill out an audition form if you have not already done so.
- PREPARE: Performers are encouraged to be familiar with the material and characters before auditioning. Please read the posted audition call for each production for specific audition requirements.
- DRESS: Wear clothes and shoes that are appropriate for the audition.
- BRING: Come with a full list of any conflicts you may have during the rehearsal period.
- COMPLETE: You may print and complete this audition form. Audition forms will also be available at the theatre.
- ENTER: All auditions are held at the Chapman Cultural Center. Please enter through the stage door on the west side of the theater building and follow directional signs.