All roles, unless otherwise announced, are open. Performers of diverse backgrounds, abilities, and identifications are encouraged to audition.
- The Savannah Sipping Society: Audition Dates: August 22nd & 23rd, 2021
Audition Information >
The Color Purple: Audition Dates TBD
The Great Gatsby: Audition Dates TBD
Sister Act: Audition Dates TBD
We Will Rock You: Audition Dates TBD
Frequently Asked Questions
- ARRIVE: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled audition time, to fill out an audition form if you have not already done so.
- PREPARE: Performers are encouraged to be familiar with the material and characters before auditioning. Please read the posted audition call for each production for specific audition requirements.
- DRESS: Wear clothes and shoes that are appropriate for the audition.
- BRING: Come with a full list of any conflicts you may have during the rehearsal period.
- COMPLETE: You may print and complete this audition form. Audition forms will also be available at the theatre.
- ENTER: All auditions are held at the Chapman Cultural Center. Please enter through the stage door on the west side of the theater building and follow directional signs.