All roles, unless otherwise announced, are open. Performers of diverse backgrounds, abilities, and identifications are encouraged to audition.
COVID-19 Safety Policy:
- Spartanburg Little Theatre is committed to preserving the health and safety of our participants. Therefore, all participants, including cast, musicians, backstage crew, etc. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination prior to participation in a 2021-22 season production (by the first rehearsal date for cast and creative team, and first tech rehearsal for backstage crew and musicians).
- Additionally, all members of the cast and production team will remain masked during the rehearsal period. During tech rehearsals and production run, all who are not actively performing will remain masked.
- Masks are required at auditions for all creative team and audition participants.
- We will continue to follow and monitor the evolving federal and state guidelines as well as best practices developing within the theatre community and change or modify this policy in accordance with those guidelines.
- The Color Purple:
Audition Dates: Sunday, September 19 & Monday, September 20: 7-9pm
More Information >
The Great Gatsby: Audition Dates TBD
Sister Act: Audition Dates TBD
We Will Rock You: Audition Dates TBD
Frequently Asked Questions
- ARRIVE: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled audition time, to fill out an audition form if you have not already done so.
- PREPARE: Performers are encouraged to be familiar with the material and characters before auditioning. Please read the posted audition call for each production for specific audition requirements.
- DRESS: Wear clothes and shoes that are appropriate for the audition.
- BRING: Come with a full list of any conflicts you may have during the rehearsal period.
- COMPLETE: You may print and complete this audition form. Audition forms will also be available at the theatre.
- ENTER: All auditions are held at the Chapman Cultural Center. Please enter through the stage door on the west side of the theater building and follow directional signs.