SLT RESILIENCY FUND
While the theater is dark, you can be our light. Donate to the SLT RESILIENCY FUND to support SLT during this period of uncertainty. Click the image below to get started!
Now, in our 75th year, we need the support of our valued audience members, donors, and participants more than ever. If you are able, please consider the following ways in which you can shine a much-needed light of support while our stages remain dark:
- DONATE: Invest in and protect the future of the Spartanburg Little Theatre with a 100% tax-deductible gift to the SLT Resiliency Fund or the Donor’s Circle. Your financial support will ensure we can sustain operations through this period of uncertainty and be prepared to emerge stronger than before.
- ADVOCATE: Write, email, or phone your state and local legislators and advocate for increased funding for the arts and COVID-related arts relief funds.
- SUPPORT: Consider including Spartanburg Little Theatre in your estate plan. Donations of stock, company matching gifts, and bequests are simple ways of continuing your support of our theatre.
- GO ONLINE: Watch, share, and promote upcoming virtual programming on your own social media platforms.
- LEARN: Improve your (or your child’s) performing skills through our Adult and Youth Education programs.
- HONOR: Brighten someone’s day with a donation to our Legacy Circle in honor or in memory of a favorite performer or volunteer. Or address a note of support to the theatre and we will share it with our performers. They miss you too!